jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I just want to write about my topic but I am getting nowhere,will someone please

1. apache13 profile image60
    apache13posted 7 years ago

I just want to write about my topic but I am getting nowhere,will someone please help me?

2. thetop10hubber profile image58
    thetop10hubberposted 7 years ago

3 ways I do it:

If I know the topics already:

1. just write away and do the restructuring later.
    2. make an outline and write content per title.
    3. look at similar topics online and copy their structure and topics. I dont plagiarize I just get inspiration from them.

If I dont know about the topic (for freelance work I do, happens a lot) It takes me around 30 mins to an hour of reading before I can start writing.

3. framistan profile image57
    framistanposted 7 years ago

grab a small stack of 3 by 5 inch filecards.  Write one sentence of each subject or point you want to make.  Having separate filecards makes it easier to arrange your ideas into a logical progression.  On the back side of each card, you could write notes or other things you want to mention in the story.  Now take each card and write a paragraph about it. Now all you need to do is copy it to the computer.  If you do this a few times, you will not need the cards anymore.

4. apache13 profile image60
    apache13posted 7 years ago

I am very sorry for asking such a veauge question and thankyou for your answers.The problem is I cant figure out how to actually write on my hub,the bio erases when I save it and I dont get it,everything else is starting to fall in place.Again I thank you for responding to my pittyful cry for help.And your sugjestions will help once I am able to write.

Closed to reply

working