jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

how many hubs and followers does it take before you generated at least 100.00 fr

1. allweathersforum profile image60
    allweathersforumposted 7 years ago

how many hubs and followers does it take before you generated at least 100.00 from adsense.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Followers have nothing at all to do with earning from Hubpages. It is how many click on the ads in your articles that earn you money.

3. oderog profile image44
    oderogposted 7 years ago

It took more tha 100 hubs and 18 months but the followers I can't exactly remember because then I was not paying much attention to it than $$$

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

My 1 unpublished hub earned 1 cent on December 28, 2010 A.D. through 100 percent referring sites so I expect that it will not be much longer to generate 100.00 from adsense. This should give you inspiration from having 0 hubs. Thank you.

5. brycewestervelt profile image56
    brycewesterveltposted 7 years ago

Followers don't click ads.... people that come from organic search (Google, Bing, Yahoo!) click ads.

6. naturegirl7 profile image88
    naturegirl7posted 7 years ago

I just started hubpages, but I have been with adsense for over a year on other sites and blogs.  I think I've made about 1.50 with adsense.  I'm hoping that hubpages will hurry this process along.

7. Singular Investor profile image79
    Singular Investorposted 7 years ago

My very unscientific observations lead me to believe that in the begining at least you make around $1 per hub per month - so if you have 30 hubs you make around $30 - so more hubs = more money, after that keywords will make a difference of course and backlinks and general age and also the topic (things people are looking to buy generally make more for me than hubs just providing information)