jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Matiie- I am new and my hub was pulled for errors. How long does it ususally tak

1. Cathy Crowley profile image61
    Cathy Crowleyposted 7 years ago

Matiie- I am new and my hub was pulled for errors. How long does it ususally take to republish?

It seems as though it is taking a long time. I think it was pulled on Monday. Thanks for your help and have a great day!

2. simplymoneyboy profile image58
    simplymoneyboyposted 7 years ago

What Problem do you see, Normally if you got errors, you can edit and solve the errors, and you can publish the hub instantly.

So, Normally it takes seconds to publish. Have you checked the errors and republished again?

3. Cathy Crowley profile image61
    Cathy Crowleyposted 7 years ago

Hi Mattie - I have gone in and edited and don't get an option to publish. I have contacted via email the editior and hopefully will get this figured out. I am not a professional writer, but my content and pictures were original. I am frustrated! smiles
    Here is my link:

http://hubpages.com/hub/French-Carribbean

Thanks again for your help!

4. Maddie Ruud profile image78
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Hi Cathy, once you resubmit for publication (which you appear to have successfully done), a moderator generally reviews the Hub within 24-48 hours.  If the Hub is in compliance with our rules, it will be republished. If it does not, it will be sent back to you a second time for revision.

We are currently a little behind due to staff vacations and training a new moderator, but I have just republished your Hub for you.  Also, feel free to email us any time if you are confused about the rules or processes here at HubPages.

5. mannyrolando profile image58
    mannyrolandoposted 7 years ago

My hub was republished about 24 hrs after I resubmitted it with errors fixed.

Closed to reply

working