jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why some hubbers 0hub after 2 or 3 months?

1. daravuthz profile image71
    daravuthzposted 7 years ago

Why some hubbers 0hub after 2 or 3 months?

2. angela_michelle profile image98
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

There are a couple of possibilities, well many really. But I believe the most common, are those who like to comment on others and favorite other people, but not quite ready to write their own.

There is also the possibility that they have been flagged as inappropriate, and their hubs are temporarily unavailable for people to see, until they correct their faux pas.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I have 0 hub because my 1 article is too short and almost empty. It will always stay this way because of its excellent quality and I can not add a single word to it without taking away the excellent quality that it does have in it. I get 100 percent referring traffic for my 0 hub that I written and put it on the internet through google. I started on June 3, 2010 on hubpages and 2 months later on August 2010 the referring sites found my 1 article and have been coming back over and over again for my article. On December 28, 2010 I earned my first 1 cent with google adsense. My ever views now is at 1107. It is a smashed hit around the world through referring sites only. My article is seen in 8 countries: United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia, Japan, Brazil, China. Some cities are: New York City, New York; San Francisco, Ca.; Pelato, Brazil; Wuhan, China. It is a total success all by itself with only 100 percent referring sites. You have to write the right kind of article for referring sites to bring traffic to your hubs like they have brought traffic to my 0 hubs. You are allowed to have 0 hubs and make money on it with google adsense but it have to be of excellent article and marketable topic which my article is and why it took 2 months to find and found my 1 article which is unpublished on hubpages. Hubpages is great in allowing authors to make money with 0 hubs like I am doing with my article. On my 0 hubs I get 100 percent traffic from referring sites who loves my article and keeps on coming back to get some more to spread around the world for me. Easy money by writing what referring sites are looking for and I do not have to do a thing which I done absolutely nothing else when I written my article and set it free on the internet. I knew it was a hit and just kicked back and be patient for 2 months for my article to be found on the internet by referring sites and they did found my article 2 months later. Patience, patience, patience brings money, money, money through 100 percent referring sites traffic to my 0 hubs. To get referring sites traffic to your hubs, it takes the right kind and excellent and high quality articles which my article does contain in itself. Thank you hubpages staff.I think that I am the only person on hubpages that gets 100 percent referring sites traffic for my 1 unpublished hub that found my article on the internet within 2 months. Patience does pay off in the long haul. Just be patient and write an excellent article to do what I did with my article for referring sites. I just went through the back door to make my money through google adsense and joining hubpages. Once again thank you very much to the staff of hubpages for making this possible for me with 0 hubs.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Only about 10% of the people who join this site actually go on to make Hubs.

5. profile image0
    tugbo200-5posted 7 years ago

i have no hubs, presently going blind but hope soon to get cornea transplants.       I spend a great part of my day reading hubs. love them .

6. cpvr profile image61
    cpvrposted 7 years ago

Some people just don't have the passion to write. They'd rather be involved with the community.

working