jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever not answered any questions?

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Have you ever not answered any questions?

2. JD Barlow profile image60
    JD Barlowposted 7 years ago

I often don't answer a question. Usually it is because I have no idea what the answer would be.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image93
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

There must be thousands of questions I haven't answered. I don't know everything. If I did know-- I wouldn't have time.
    Were you directing this to one particular person, or to everyone?

4. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

When I first started on hubpages I never answered questions... now I find that answering questions is kind of addicting. I actually have to check back to see if I have been voted up or voted down in my answer.

On the other hand, my answers vary. Sometimes I am a comic and other times I am serious. It kind of depends on the question and depends on my mood. If I can think of something funny that will make other people laugh, I would prefer to answer that way!

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I see lots of questions that seem to be addressed to people. . . .specific people, and those persons probably don't realize it.  I think that something is lost in the translation, or something, for users in far away places.

I see a lot of questions that are just things that I'm not interested in bothering with too.  I also see questions that I do not feel as though I could give an answer to.  I do, however, "hang out" a lot in the "answers" section of HubPages, and when I feel like I can give a decent answer to something, I will.

6. profile image0
    imranhaiderposted 7 years ago

i have answer the question about 50 . but  somebody do'nt like to answer . I think its not a good habit . This habit can change their opinion? Must answer the question .Its show your thought about question and about yourself confidence.

7. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

though i answer a lot of questions , there are lots i can't be bothered with. questions about movie stars don't appeal to me plus many others.

working