jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

When a fellow hubber asks a question, either simple or complex, why do other hub

1. Mrs. J. B. profile image59
    Mrs. J. B.posted 7 years ago

When a fellow hubber asks a question, either simple or complex, why do other hubbers respond...

with such negative attitudes and comments?

2. tmbridgeland profile image82
    tmbridgelandposted 7 years ago

I have never received a negative answer, to the few questions I asked. Some people are just trolls, I guess, but I have been lucky.

3. profile image45
    mabrurahmedposted 7 years ago

Because the criticism helps for inventing good one......hubbers community is very helpful and cooperative.....Which problem is simple to you might be complex to others.....

4. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

I have not seen many negative attitudes or comments for most questions. However, questions in matters of religion or politics can indeed divide the community and people might use stronger words to express their opinion. For most questions I see people answering the question in an honest way but, of course, there should be room for healthy disagreement.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm negative sometimes because the question is either none of their business or it seems they want people to feel sorry for them. also when people try to make a country they are from that i know is not what they are trying to say it is , i like to give them my 2 cents.

6. Mrs. J. B. profile image59
    Mrs. J. B.posted 7 years ago

THANKS tmbridgeland, simeonvisser, mabrurhmed and nightwork4 for taking the time to answer my question. I asked this specific question after I went to another forum yesterday and was mortified with how angry, abusive and nasty one hubber was towards another. In my response to the original question asked, I merely made a comment saying some need to draw back and the next thing you know, I recieved a major tongue lashing. message. I was shocked at the names I was called and how cultural differences etc...

7. earnings33 profile image39
    earnings33posted 7 years ago

As we are hubbers and we are here to earn money through points and backlinking. If we will send someone a message then definitely you and we earn revenue.

8. JayDee Sterling profile image60
    JayDee Sterlingposted 7 years ago

Because people are mean, and they are rude. Some people make a weak attempt at trying to be funny, when all it does is exhibit their overall ignorance and lack of self-control. 

People are losing their sensitivities, daily, technology is creeping into the dark areas of the human spirit. We are all here to help one another, none of this is about any of us, but some people think it is all about them and they don't care about other people.

9. Shane KY profile image59
    Shane KYposted 6 years ago

They are immature and I wouldn't mind them. They are jealous of your greatness.

working