jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How is it a hubber with zero (0) hub articles published can have 642 followers?

1. diogenes profile image69
    diogenesposted 7 years ago

How is it a hubber with zero (0) hub articles published can have 642 followers?

2. einron profile image43
    einronposted 7 years ago

Dont know!  Would like to know, too!  It is puzzling, but maybe he had a following from another site.

3. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

642 really hopeful people?

Mass hypnosis?

They deleted 1700 hubs they used to have?

They have a very large family and LOTS of friends?

They made great promises in their profile?

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 7 years ago

Would not surprise me if friends and relatives are the followers. We once did a school project when I was a teacher, the project was a reading of a post in an internet site. Students had to leave comments.

It was not surprising that the author(a teacher- not me) had well over 300 hits for the day.

5. junkseller profile image84
    junksellerposted 7 years ago

I saw one guy like that.  Despite having very few hub articles, he did have thousands of forum posts.

6. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

The user's hubs have probably been unpublished. It's hard to get a following of 642 people without anything to show.

7. lex123 profile image65
    lex123posted 7 years ago

Another reason is that after publishing few hubs and getting the followers they would have removed those hubs and added to their own site, if they have one, or made them unpublished later.

8. Keith Worth profile image60
    Keith Worthposted 7 years ago

They have one or more of the following:

- A lot of email addresses.
    - Way too much time on their hands.
    - 641 extra hub page accounts.

Or it could be what all the other people are speculating, but I'd rather imagine someone trying to manage 642 separate accounts just for the sake of followers.

9. mistyhorizon2003 profile image94
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

Well it can't be separate Hubpage accounts because each account would have its own followers, you don't get them automatically added to every new account you open (sorry Keith Worth). My bet is they just removed a load of hubs elsewhere, but didn't close their Hubpage account afterwards.

10. To Start Again profile image79
    To Start Againposted 7 years ago

This happens when a hubber (usually one who was an active member for a while) decides to leave the site and unpunlishes their hubs but does not delete their account for whatever reason. Then you wind up with a hubber with no hubs or hubtivity and tons of followers.

11. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I have 0 hubs for my 3 articles that gets all of its traffic through 100% referring sites from around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities with Brazil referring sites coming back 13 times for the same article called " Daily Nuggets Moment Ambassador Brandon Butler " which is the greatest article on the earth. All that I have done was to write it and set it free on the internet with Google and 2 months later in August 2010 A.D. the referring sites found this article and been spreading it around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities. I do not know anybody in Brazil or any other country. All that I did was to tell 1 person about " Daily Nuggets Moment Ambassador Brandon Butler " in June 2010 A.D. and I guess it took off from there because for 2 months I got 0 traffic for it and suddenly out of nowhere the referring sites found my article on August 2010 A.D. and spread it around the world for me without me having to do anything else except to wait and be patient as it goes around the world slowly through 100% referring sites. Seems like no one wants to acknowledge referring sites from hubpages but that is fine with me because my 3 articles have an average of 1003 page views per hub on my 3 hubs which is unpublished by hubpages and my 1st article have been irrevocable since April 8, 2011 A.D. I am now at 3011 ever total page views and 685 30 days views for my 3 hubs which comes to an amazing 1003 average per hub through 100% referring sites. I hit an grand slam home run with my 3 hubs that is unpublished on hubpages but gets its views through 100% referring sites which is real traffic for your articles if it is of excellent quality content of which my 3 articles are by the proof of 3011 total page views in 12 months through them and I have no idea how they found my article on the internet before anyone else did and saved my article from being stolen through the various sites around the internet of social sites of which I do not use or promote my articles through them and I am doing just fine by doing nothing and waiting for the referring sites to come back again and again which they have been doing for the greatest article on the earth called: " Daily Nuggets Moment Ambassador Brandon Butler "