jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How can I get more followers in hubpages?

1. DellNixon profile image71
    DellNixonposted 7 years ago

How can I get more followers in hubpages?

2. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

Leave thoughtful feedback and comments for people.
    Hang out on the forum.
    Befriend Hubbers on Twitter and Facebook, etc.
    Write interesting Hubs and they will come naturally.

3. vydyulashashi profile image58
    vydyulashashiposted 7 years ago

You follow some hubbers, leave some insightful comments on others hubs. Start some discussions in forums, answer questions, ask questions and most important of all Publish hubs of unique content.

4. melbel profile image97
    melbelposted 7 years ago

The way I've gotten most of my followers is by writing hubs.

5. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

See my profile for a hub that I've written on that. In short you have to participate in the HubPages community and write good hubs. That will get you more followers easily.

6. MerchantGuide profile image40
    MerchantGuideposted 7 years ago

not to be mean, but why would you want to?

when you write hubs, and if you do everything right, you can expect 2 waves of traffic.

the first will be people who follow the category you write about, plus your followers. generally speaking this first wave of traffic (the spike) doesn't do much with your content.

because they are using hubpages the same way you are, most likely. they will not click on ads, nor will they do much with your content.

now, depending upon the type of article you wrote and what your keywords are your article will climb the google ladder. when this happens you will get traffic to your hubs through search engines, and this is the traffic you want b/c when they read your stuff, provided it's good content, they will do something, take action.

so, worry less about getting followers and instead focus on writing good content that targets a good keyword.

7. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

Stop concentrating on getting more followers, and write quality hubs, that'll get you more followers even without trying hard for it!