jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I check my adsense earnings from my hubs

1. jorjaclare profile image75
    jorjaclareposted 7 years ago

How can I check my adsense earnings from my hubs

I would like to know how I can check that I have set up my accounts properly to show any adsense earnings from my hubs.
    Where do I look at in my adsense account to check if I have any earnings? When I look at 3rd party access it does how it's enabled. It says www.hubpages.com and 0% of content revenue and 0% of hosted domains revenue. I have no idea what that means.
    Help!!

2. chander mehra profile image60
    chander mehraposted 7 years ago

I ditto the question> I am a techno-nincompoop and I would like someone to answer that question without referring me to a refresher course.

3. oderog profile image43
    oderogposted 7 years ago

To check your Google Adsense from hubpages, click on my account, then click on Affiliate Settings at the top, this will open up all the Affiliate Tab, If your Google Adsense if set up click on "Check Your Google Earnings" and this will open for you a new window of Google Adsense where you will be able to log in using your gmail account or Google Adsense log  in details. Hope this will help, if not check on e-learning center

4. pertibha321 profile image45
    pertibha321posted 7 years ago

i can tell you the way which works well and easy.Just log in to your adsense account,click on adsense setup.There you will sea link for channels,click on it.This will take you to page where you can manage channels.Click on link "url channels".Then on that page click on Add new channel link and create a new channel with name hubpages.com
    and you have done.
    If you want to check earnings separately for every hub then you need to create a separate url channel for every hub with using its url as channel name.
    I am using this to check my earnings and its working nicely.

working