jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Deleted Post and Problem with Duplicate Posting

1. themarketinganaly profile image55
    themarketinganalyposted 8 years ago

I deleted a post that contained too many links and was deemed promotional. Consequently, I deleted that post and then re-wrote it so that it would be in compliance.  Unfortunately, I now get an error message saying that it is a duplicate post and that it is still overly promotional.  I want to be in compliance with the regulations here and think that I have complied.  Can anyone help me out?

Thank you

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 8 years ago

Your call, but if it was me, I'd give up on that topic entirely and write about something else.  There's no shortage of topics.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Are you talking about a post or a Hub.  A Hub is not a post, it's an article.  A post is a paragraph or two on a forum or in a blog.

If you're talking about a Hub, check your Statistics page to make sure you did delete it.  You didn't have to delete it anyway - all you have to do is edit it.

1. themarketinganaly profile image55
      themarketinganalyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry, I did mean a hub.  Thanks for the correction.

4. themarketinganaly profile image55
    themarketinganalyposted 8 years ago

Seeing that you have been a member for two years, I'll take your word for it.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Two of your hubs appear elsewhere, even if you wrote them yourself they will still be deemed duplicates.

working