jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Should I stop making hubs?

1. Mike360 profile image76
    Mike360posted 6 years ago

Should I stop making hubs?

I don't make any money and my score is 79.  get 25-50 hits/day. Should I quit?

2. wt1s3rv3r profile image57
    wt1s3rv3rposted 6 years ago

Actually it's up you...
    if you don't like to post and you get tired. why not..
    but if the impact is good to you and good response to all of your hubs. don't stop smile

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't.  I'd improve the ones I have, and market them; and then write more.  Have you shared them on many other sites?  Do you have pictures, videos, polls, maps, quiz capsules??  You can always improve them. An RSS Feed, a News Feed capsule, on and on.  I'm always seeing ways to improve hubs that I'd thought were already as good as they could be.

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image96
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Might be a daft question, but looking at how long you have been here and how many hubs you have published, I can't see why you don't make ANY money unless you never signed up with Adsense as an affiliate. I can't say I have read your hubs, but unless they were really poor quality you should be making a small income by now, even if only a payout ever 2 or 3 months from Adsense.
    My advice would be don't stop hubbing, sign up with Adsense if you never did before, revamp your existing hubs and write further hubs of a high quality. 25 to 50 hits is very low, so you might want to check out if your hubs are long enough, spelt well, grammatically correct and accurate. There are loads of great hubs full of advice on improving your traffic if you seek them out and follow the advice they contain.

5. Dr. Wendy profile image67
    Dr. Wendyposted 6 years ago

I looked at your profile.  I think it is great that you don't care what people think, but if you are trying to make some money, you might want to start caring a little... not to the point of changing who you are, but maybe rethink and reword the blurb about you.  You want to attract people, not push them away.

working