jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Trouble Editing Hub Capsules

1. djtphn1 profile image76
    djtphn1posted 9 years ago

I have been working on a hub for about a week now and am having great difficulty editing the capsules, both photos and text.....it is taking forever.  Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?
    Thx in advance
    DJ

2. djtphn1 profile image76

Well, guess no one else is having problems, huh?

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

I haven't had any trouble other than the usual hub tool idiosyncrasies -- and it doesn't seem to be a common complaint.

What browser and version are you using?  How old is your computer?  What type of internet connection do you have?  Are these problems a recent development?

4. djtphn1 profile image76

I have IE 7, dsl, computer is about 6 yrs old....it is just in the last week that it has been terribly slow to where it is taking me the entire week just to add pics....driving me crazy....also noticed I was getting kicked off the system w/ some sort of error message repeatedly since I joined this....I system restored and it stopped, but did happen yesterday again....anyways, thanks for answering me,
    DJ

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

Well, its tough to guess at what the problem may be.  Your computer is fairly old, but it should still be plenty fast for web browsing and making hubs.  One thing I'd suggest would be to try switching from internet explorer to firefox.  You can download it here, if you don't have it:

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

I wouldn't say that firefox is necessarily better than IE, but it's possible your problem is related to some IE configuration setting.  Changing browsers would help determine if that was the case, or if it is something related to your whole computer.

6. djtphn1 profile image76

Thank you, I will try that!

working