jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many quality hubs do i have to write to earn at least $100 per month using a

1. avinashrk profile image59
    avinashrkposted 7 years ago

How many quality hubs do i have to write to earn at least $100 per month using adsense?

2. profile image0
    MrDSpade2posted 7 years ago

yeah i wouldn't mind seeing the answer myself...

3. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

There is no definite answer. For example, Misha here at HubPages earns a lot from just a few hubs while others have written hundreds of hubs and earn the same or similar. It just depends on your strategy: do you focus on writing a lot of content or do you focus on promoting the content that you have carefully written?

You can also do both but for example, I now focus on writing content because that is what I like best. When I know more about keywords research and promoting online content I may very well change my strategy on how I earn money.

4. webguyonline profile image54
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

I think numbers are not that important. You can earn more from Google Adsense even you only have 10 hubs. How? Bring more traffic to your hubs through SEO (search engine optimization), target keywords which has more traffic and lesser competition.

5. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

Hmm...........there is no magic answer for this question. However, it all depends on your content, quality, promotion etc. Everybody have different experiences, where some people with about 50 hubs makes more than a person with over a 100 hubs and vica versa, it all depends.

6. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Rather than re-hashing the answer I've given others, I finally turned it into a hub smile :

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Many-Hubs-D … ond-Income

working