jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (28 posts)

How do I find out which hub my clicks have come from

1. Helen Cater profile image78
    Helen Caterposted 8 years ago

I have analytics but can't work out where they come from. Can you give me an idiots guide please.

1. profile image44
      badcompany99posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Mine does them all automatic but some peoples don't, I have knocked yer post back to the top in the hope that Darkside spots it because he will know or another of Hubs experts at this.

2. frogdropping profile image86
      frogdroppingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

assuming you've got analytics linked in, ou need to:

1. click 'content' - upper left hand sidebar

2. click 'adsense'

3. click 'top adsense content'

That's it.

1. profile image44

That's my girl smile

1. frogdropping profile image86
          frogdroppingposted 8 years agoin reply to this

lol BC. There's a lot more you can do. And some of it tickles me smile

1. profile image44

smile

2. lrohner profile image82
        lrohnerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Content, Top Adsense Content will only be available if you have linked Adsense to HubPages. Assuming you haven't, you can go to Content, Top Content and you will see each of your pages there. If you don't, then you have probably linked Analytics to hubpages.com/profile/yourname.  Make sure that it's not linked to your profile. It should just be linked to just hubpages.com

Helen Caterposted 8 years agoin reply to this

OK let me go check thanks.

3. Angel Of Love profile image73
      Angel Of Loveposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Please read some of my hubs.

1. profile image44

NO !!

1. Angel Of Love profile image73
          Angel Of Loveposted 8 years agoin reply to this

And why not?

1. profile image43
            CabinGirlposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Because you don't ask you earn reads !

2. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 8 years ago

Are you trying to find out what's driving the clicks (Google, Yahoo, etc.) or what pages are getting the clicks?

1. profile image44

My guess is shes looking for what Hubs are getting the clicks !

3. Helen Cater profile image78

Well i have tried reading all the hubs and I have gone to content and no adsense is showing up there how strange cause I am earning money.

4. Helen Cater profile image78

Everything else is showing up apart from adsense.

1. lrohner profile image82

You need to take an additional step to link your Adsense and Analytics accounts. This Google help page should walk you through the process of linking them.

http://www.google.com/support/analytics … swer=92625

Alternatively, you can just log into your AdSense account and create URL channels for each of your hubs.

5. Helen Cater profile image78

all my hubs are on adsense .I cant find where my clicks and money are coming from maybe it's because I have only had it a few days.

6. Helen Cater profile image78

It says my account is www.hubpages.com

7. Helen Cater profile image78

I have clicked content then top content and my index is showing zilch. No tab for adsense at all

Hmmm...no pages showing up at all? I know we're not supposed to use the www as part of the HP address, but don't think that should make a difference. Try setting up a new profile with just hubpages.com as the domain. Once you do that...

Login to your Adsense account. You should see a link that says "Integrate your Adsense with your Analytics" or something like that. Click on it. Select HubPages from the next box. Set it as your primary domain. Click continue and that's it.

The historical data won't be there, just new data. And then you'll see a whole section on AdSense show up in the menu on the left.

OK thanks I will try that and keep the old one untill I know for sure. Evrything is showing up apart from the adsense clicks.

8. Angel Of Love profile image73
    Angel Of Loveposted 8 years ago

Helen, analytics has to be linked with adsense.

Log in to analytics, on the top-left corner of the page, click "analytics settings", on the top of the page near the center, click "Edit adsense linking settings".

Hope this helps.

I don't have anything that says that on my page just edit account settings

9. Helen Cater profile image78

Ok I have tried all sugestions and nothing has worked the hubpages.com is showing as unknown but my www.hubpages is showing all my hubs. the traffic everything apart from clicks and earnings. Puzzling.

Oh, I thought you said your pages weren't showing??? Now I'm confused! smile

Did you go to AdSense and integrate it like I detailed in a previous post? You do it via Adsense -- not Analytics.

Instructions:

Login to your Adsense account. You should see a link that says "Integrate your Adsense with your Analytics" or something like that. Click on it. Select HubPages from the next box. Set it as your primary domain. Click continue and that's it.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

10. Helen Cater profile image78

I am getting more confused as it only has link for got to your analytics account so I know they are linked. Maybe I should leave it a while and the adsense might show up soon. Thanks for all your help I am off to bed now.

1. LVM profile image61
      LVMposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Goodnight.smile

working