Post a funny one liner:
How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One ... men will screw anything
How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?
Depends on whether or not the light bulb wants to change.
I know it's not a one-liner but I had to share:
Breaking and Entering
A man went to the Police Station wishing to speak with the burglar who had broken into his house the night before.
"You'll get your chance in court." said the Desk Sergeant.
"No, no no!" said the man. "I want to know how he got into the house without waking my wife. I've been trying to do that for years!"
If the cops arrest a mime-
do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
For all those golfers:
Man always blames fate for all other accidents except
when he gets a hole in one.
If a turtle doesn't have a shell,
is he homeless or just naked? hmmm lol
Oh this is soooooo addicting. I should stop poking the sand with my stick.
15 Ways to be Annoying
1) Spend all day at a fast food restaurant, seeing how long it will take until your free refills cost money.
2) If paged, wait until midnight to answer the call.
3) Construct an elaborate display of ropes in your backyard and tell your neighbors that you're a "spider person."
4) When attending a movie you've already seen, yell out: "Don't let him in! He's the killer!"
5. When buying a goldfish at a pet store, ask the salesperson how often you should walk it.
6) When in a crowded elevator, say loudly: "I hope I fixed it this time."
7) Beep when a large person backs up.
8) Look around suspiciously in public and tell onlookers about the "little men."
9) Insist on making inanimate objects "dance"
10) Occasionally talk into your hand in public.
11) Carry a duffel bag onto an elevator, wait until it's full, then ask if anyone knows how to disarm a bomb in less than 19 seconds.
12) When stopped at a traffic light during rush hour, claw desperately at the roof of the car.
13) Insist that someone accompany you to the public rest room because of Henry, the toilet monster.
14) While carpooling, make swervy turns while imitating crash noises.
15) Insist that life is "one big musical," then try to prove your theory by randomly breaking out into song in public.
When going through the drive-thu, make your order and at the end of your order, inform them that "it's to go".
lol hee hee how about this,
(I really did this one time):
~solicitor called my house right~ (caller ID)
Me answering the phone:, "Frank is that you?"
Me: Frank how the hell are you?
Solicitor: I ...I am sorry I must have the wrong #?!?!?!
ME: This is not Frank??? hmmm I must have dialed wrong #!
Solicitor: I ...I am sorry
Me: I'm so sorry Have a great night! Bye! "click"
omg try it! Cracked me up for hours!!!
Okay, here's another one:
All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.
what's funniest is they think they messed some thing up he he he he the sound of confusion in their voice is sooo priceless!!!!
What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Anyone can roast beef!
Oh no I didn't! lol he he hee
My husband I went through a drive through. We placed our order went to the pick up window to have the following conversation:
Server: What kind of sauce do you want?
Spouse: Give us an assortment.
Server: (pause) What's that?
Spouse: (even longer pause then speaks slowly) A few of each.
Server: Oh. Okay
And they let her handle money.
by Karen A. Harris 7 years ago
LOL....My son was learning to button and unbuton things. We were standing in line at Blockbuster and I wasn't paying attention. He unbuttoned my shirt...omg I was so embarrassed. I was standing in front of the clerk and everyone that was in line.
by ngureco 7 years ago
What’s the meaning of lol, lmao, rofl, brb, afk, ty, thx, and np in Hubpages?
by tanmarcoon 8 years ago
you need more stuff
by rLcasaLme 6 years ago
Just cheering you up for a stressful day. This was earlier posted in a wrong Forum Category so I'm just posting it again.
by Laura Izett 5 years ago
Is it just me or are the "Hubs of the Day" pretty basic?Who picks the "Hub of the Day" because they are all so lacking in depth? THey are basic instruction manuals. Even the two hubs I've had featured on hubpages were basic. Why don't they ever pick philosophy, religion,...
by weholdthesetruths 7 years ago
Richard Trumka said his public employee union fight was between the haves and the have nots. This is possibly true. From the POV of the union, the haves are the taxpayers and they want to take it away. From the POV of the private sector, the Unions are the haves and the...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|