jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Does HubKarma Means?

1. CartoonEpisodes profile image41
    CartoonEpisodesposted 7 years ago

What Does HubKarma Means?

2. Debby Bruck profile image72
    Debby Bruckposted 7 years ago

Good tidings to all authors on Hubpages.

Just like Karma indicates the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence; what you put into this life can reflect the karma value in your next life.

The many stories told about the good deeds mounting up in a previous lifetime bringing you to a state of enlightenment in the present or future life can be extrapolated in HubKarma value points.

Truthfully, I cannot figure out the way this present-life HubKarma is calculated by the Karma gods. One day I can contact, comment, post a super hub and before you know if my Hubscore drops. I've been taking all this with a grain of salt lately.

I'm thinking my future hubkarma score will be much higher for all the effort devoted in this Hubstation. Basically, if the other Hubbers give tons of love and you give tons of love back, I would almost assure you that your HubKarma would skyrocket. However, you better check with the Hub-Gods on that one too.

It's a charmed Hublife. Wishing everyone Hubkarma Good Luck. Blessings, Debby

3. kannanwrites profile image91
    kannanwritesposted 7 years ago
  4. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago