jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If I do not upload a photo for my profile, will it affect my author score?

1. smanty profile image68
    smantyposted 7 years ago

If I do not upload a photo for my profile, will it affect my author score?

2. speedbird profile image71
    speedbirdposted 7 years ago

I dont think it affects your hubberscore but a personal uploded image will give credibility to you hubs and readers will look at you as professional hubber.

3. Reptarking17 profile image59
    Reptarking17posted 7 years ago

It might affect your views. Curb appeal helps.

http://hubpages.com/hub/5-Things-to-Wat … t-10-Years

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Nobody but staff will know that answer for certain.  I, however, and certain (without being able to prove it) that that is the case.

Also, when you don't even take the time to upload a profile picture, it becomes pretty certain that you are a spam artist, and people will be flagging your profile and hubs as spam.  I've never actually flagged anything on this site, but I've thought about it a few times, and I've see two diff no pic profiles with the same spam content here before.  Spam style content brings everyone who is serious here down; and so we all need to pitch in to keep it out of and off this website.  My five cents there. . . .

5. smanty profile image68
    smantyposted 7 years ago

That is a perfect question, thanks for that. I have been a part of the site for a while, uploading content on and off, and I never bothered to upload a photo, well not I have incentive to do so. Thank You!

6. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 7 years ago

I agree with what is being said plus if you have an 'avatar' you will build a 'brand' for yourself.
    This link will show you step by step and how easy it is to do:

7. bushraismail profile image59
    bushraismailposted 7 years ago

yes of course i as a hubber dont find it thrilling to read any hubber who doesnt have a nice profile pic. if that is the case then the number or visits becomes less and the author score has a chance of reducing......