jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How do you improve your hub score for each hub posted?

1. smanty profile image66
    smantyposted 7 years ago

How do you improve your hub score for each hub posted?

2. fibo777 profile image60
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

Add more content. The bigger the hub in term of quantity, the bigger the hub score. Drive traffic by commenting on other people hubs. They will come back, comment on yours, vote them up and your score will go up. If somebody will come to your hub through other sources than hubpages your score will automatically go up for some time. It fluctuates all the time.
    Hope that helped.

1. Lesa Densmore profile image82
      Lesa Densmoreposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks....this was short and sweet and very helpful!

3. TomC35 profile image57
    TomC35posted 7 years ago

I agree about the content.  Also do not treat it as something static.  Go in every so often and find something about the Hub to edit, whether it be text, changing images, etc.

4. 6hotfingers3 profile image61
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

Each hub helps improve your hub score but its more to it than that. Try answering questions as often as possible. Follow hubbers and make comments on their hubs. relax and the hub numbers will increase. There is not one way to increase your hub numbers. Its a combination of things you do within the hub community.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Adding content is good.  I doubt I've ever published a hub and then NOT found several mistakes that ought to be corrected too.

Having the most capsules won't make a hub better or higher scored than someone else's similar hub; but having lots of capsules does help some.

I pretty certain that the more unique the content is the higher a hubs score will be. 

For instance:  I've got a five thousand word hub about Dr. Timothy Leary; and it's got tons of pictures and videos in it. . . . .lots of capsules, but my hub about Limestone County Detention Center will probably always out score the Dr. Leary hub.

Because there are probably thousands of web pages on the net, and several on Hubpages about Leary; but I don't even have to look to know that my hub about Limestone County Detention Center  is a unique topic specifically, but also that the content within that topic is unique.

The short answer to your question is the most thoroughly original content in topic and everything else, will always win score wise.

6. trafford profile image36
    traffordposted 7 years ago

1. Use Content
    2. Make it Interesting
    3. Use images
    4. Allow comment Box
    5. create discussion