jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

So I got to 10000 views like almost a month ago...how long until I finally get a

1. lookatmenow profile image67
    lookatmenowposted 7 years ago

So I got to 10000 views like almost a month ago...how long until I finally get a badge?

2. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 7 years ago

@jbcat that is not accurate!  According to the FAQ section there is an Accolade for 10,000 views. In fact you have one for 10,000 views yourself.  Here is the link to the FAQ!
    @lookatmenow I would suggest that you email the team at Hubpages and ask them why you have not received your Accolade.

3. ColibriPhoto profile image82
    ColibriPhotoposted 7 years ago

When I reached 10,000 views it took less than 24 hours. If you haven't received it yet I would check on it as agvulpes said

4. simeonvisser profile image86
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

The system is a bit slow in giving out accolades these days. It can take a few days to get the accolade but a month is really long. Perhaps you should contact HubPages about it.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

jbcat is mistaken, you get a badge for ten thousand views way before you get one for one hundred thousand views.  The accolade system is slow; and I have accolades that actually disappear and reappear.  That might actually be the way that is supposed to be though.

6. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 7 years ago

this is really cool to get all that many vews.

I think a month is quite long for that thing to arrive on your profile page. But if it takes that long there might some things related to the system because it's all done automatically.

So if you haven't got a reply by email try posting to forum where it may catch attention from hubpages.

7. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I think the longest an accolade has taken for me was my 100K badge, and it showed up like ten days after hitting that particular milestone. Sounds like something to contact admin about after a month.

8. PaulStaley1 profile image75
    PaulStaley1posted 5 years ago

The tricks to the harmful yet benign fun!