jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How much time Google takes to index the hub. if knowing very well we can edit ou

1. henry1robertson profile image57
    henry1robertsonposted 7 years ago

How much time Google takes to index the hub. if knowing very well we can edit our hub?

Want to edit our hub..

2. wilderness profile image99
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

Editing your hub has nothing to do with how it will take google to index it. 

I have had hubs indexed in a couple of hours, while others have taken as long as 6 weeks.  For the most part, they are indexed within 24 hours.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

If you submit your hubs to digg.com, they get indexed by Google within one hour's time.

4. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 6 years ago

My experience is the same as wilderness's - as little as an hour or as long as a few weeks.

5. sam70 profile image58
    sam70posted 6 years ago

As Wesman noted.  Use social media sites to help google find your hubs.  Google loves web 2.0 sites.

6. muftdagyan profile image58
    muftdagyanposted 6 years ago

According to My experience it takes less than 24 hours to get your hub indexed in google,It will be best if you re edit your within 1 or 2 hour.Although if you edit your hub after a month then also google will update it in their cache memory.

7. webguyonline profile image54
    webguyonlineposted 6 years ago

i can it's a day as long as you promote your hub, for example you bookmark it to popular social bookmarking sites such as delicious, digg, stumbleupon and many more.

8. ImChemist profile image60
    ImChemistposted 6 years ago

You can ping your hubs , this make it index fast .
    Ex => pingler.com

9. pol1ce profile image59
    pol1ceposted 6 years ago

Your Hub will be Indexed to Google in the exact time as it is written in the Hubpages Robots Metatags or the Robots text.

I use 7 days for my web sites, but Hubpages have a World huge Ranking and may be updated in the same day.

If you are curious about Robots Metatags please read this Article i made ( http://hubpages.com/hub/programming-a-b … ags-robots ) Then if you want to learn more, just follow the links at the bottom in the Programming.a.baby series, Thanks

working