jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why is hubberscore 49 when you have 182 hubs plus 700 followers under your bel

1. speedbird profile image74
    speedbirdposted 7 years ago

Why is  hubberscore 49  when you have 182 hubs plus 700 followers under your belt?

2. profile image0
    wendy87posted 7 years ago

The hubscore is not depend on number of followers you have or your published hubs ...the hubscore is increased by readers of your hubs and quality and length of hub .with quality i mean the content which is unique and not similar to content which is everywhere on internet.

3. profile image0
    akycrawlerposted 7 years ago

According to your stats you have only written 23 hubs? Why would you ask a question that doesnt pertain to you as an idividual writer?

Do you have more then one account in question here?

Unfortunately Google has seemed to penalize our so-called content site and most writers here are feeling the pain. Any Hubpage writer that has a low score of 49 regardless of how many followers they may have, must be doing something wrong. Yes, it could be a mistake.... more then likely anyone with a score this low is either using dupilcant content and hoping for the best or just needs to spend more time learning how to write articles that are actually useful and not spam.

I would think any writer who has spent the time to write 182 articles would have figured this out a very long time ago or given up.

We need more articles here that are helpful and not just self promoting junk in order to move forward as a reputable website.

4. hotwebideas profile image75
    hotwebideasposted 6 years ago

I am finding this interesting. I have totally given up on my hubberscore. My hubberscore rose steadily and then dropped 4 points this weekend.

My advice is to be a part of the community and write good hubs and your hubberscore will follow, but it seems like you do that already.

My real advice is not worry about it! wink

5. the clean life profile image78
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

I would say to start writing more hubs and start to visit the forums and answer and ask questions. Keep writing and engage in the forums and your score should start to rise.

working