jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

how do i fix it..

1. Tracy711 profile image77
    Tracy711posted 8 years ago

Ok now that i know i messed it all up how do i fix it. I put all my writing under comments i need to put it in the right spot how do i do this? I'm not sure what i'm doing yet as you can see and I don't know how to fix my error and obviously it's a huge one.

1. lrohner profile image82
      lrohnerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Do you mean you put articles you wrote in comments on other peoples' hubs?

2. Tracy711 profile image77

No I wrote articles and put them under comments. Aren't they supposed to be on the page that says profile? I put them under comments on my own hub where I go to my account.

3. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Tracy

You haven't written any articles yet (looking at your profile, it says "Hubs: 0". 

Let's go back to basics. 

When you joined HubPages you set up a profile.  That's just a place where you can tell people a little bit about yourself and add a photo.

If you want to write an article, you need to click on the button that says "start a new Hub", then follow the prompts.  Each article is a separate Hub. 

Once you've written a Hub, you'll see a link to it displayed on your profile.

Hope that helps.

4. Tracy711 profile image77

Oh my goodness I have written alot of things and i put them in my comments on my account page. Can I cut and paste them into another hub? and thatnk you so much I was seriously not doing this right.

5. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 8 years ago

You used the comment capsule for your hub is what I'm understanding? If so, just copy it out of your comments capsule & put paste it into a hub capsule, no need to start a new hub.  Then delete everything out of comments.  Before posting it, click the "preview" tab, then you can see what your hub will look like.

6. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Tracey, the reason we're all struggling to help you is that there isn't a "comments" section on your "my account" page.

Well, there is, but you can't type anything in there. 

Can you describe exactly what steps you took to manage to type your articles wherever it was?  Then maybe we can help you out.

7. Tracy711 profile image77

thank you for responding i finally got it right thank you for your kindness and your help. I hope you will become a fan. I'll have to do all my hubs again on the right spot but i sarted aome so thank you.

working