jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think 30 hubs in 30 days is a smart idea?

1. the50marathons17 profile image85
    the50marathons17posted 6 years ago

Do you think 30 hubs in 30 days is a smart idea?

I've learn quality or quantity. I want to try to do it but I want to stick to quality hubs!

2. agvulpes profile image88
    agvulpesposted 6 years ago

I have never participated in a Hub challenge because I believe that the pressure of writing so many Hubs in 30 days possibly leads to poorer quality Hubs.  I also understand that some people can write good quality at that speed but who knows,  would their Hubs be even better if they took more time over them?   
    In the end It all boils down to what you wish to achieve and is a personal choice.

3. profile image0
    Mabrurposted 6 years ago

I dont think it is a good idea...coz if you understand SEO process you must know how hard to get good position in search engines........so I think 15 hub in 30 days is good.......quantity is not favorable to reach your ultimate goal of hubbing...you need quality...mentionable only 10 hubs can be enough effective to attract millions of traffic if written well...

4. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

I have not participated in such a challenge. Just keep writing, make sure you're happy with the level of quality (and raise the bar if needed) and once again keep writing. Quality is important but you'll also need a decent number of hubs if you want to see regular money.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image94
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

Quality is more important than quality, but I don't think that you need to choose between the two.  If you are able to do it in a full time basis, you can write a hub with quality content, check it for grammar and spelling, take the time to add pictures and capsules, and effective links.

I participated in the challenge, and am glad I did.  I learned quite a bit, and I think that my hubs are improving over time as I get more and more practice.

working