jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am getting clicks, but no revenue, any insight?

1. Bridget30 profile image60
    Bridget30posted 7 years ago

I am getting clicks, but no revenue, any insight?

2. kia31 profile image68
    kia31posted 7 years ago

Your hubpage articles would need to be about subjects that pay a higher rate.  The hub pages that make me the most money are on prepaid credit cards. Example I have a Article about Chile that gets about 3 clicks a day and makes a few dollars a month and I have some Credit Card articles that get about 10 clicks a Month and make close to 10 dollars a month. So you need to find articles that have a higher pay for keywords.

3. DeAd Dolls Inc profile image57
    DeAd Dolls Incposted 7 years ago

They say...

When your getting clicks but no revenue Googles System is finding those clicks to be Suspicious in nature or Fraudulent. So I would find out where those clicks are coming from before they cancel your account out.

I've written a hub about this with protecting your Google Account and getting clicks that aren't getting you money for them.

4. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You've only been on the site for two days and only have five Hubs, so most of all, you need to understand that building web revenue takes time and that means more than content and time than what you've experienced so far.

And if you want to earn, you need to write with that in mind and towards that purpose. 

5. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

That sounds like they don't think they are intended clicks. Or, are you checking to see if you are getting paid and clicking on your own ads. They can track where the clicks are coming from, so even if it is from a different computer and in the same house, they can tell. I dont' know much about how it works, but it has something to do with the IP address or something.