jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How do I continue to attract Google viewers? Will more of these viewers come ove

1. xrocker30 profile image77
    xrocker30posted 7 years ago

How do I continue to attract Google viewers? Will more of these viewers come over time?

So I have a well written hub with the appropriate keywords and when I first publish it, it gets a burst of views from Hubpages.  It will also start to attract some Google viewers but after a week it seems to die down a lot. Over time and my activity in the community will my Hubs get closer to the first few pages of Google, or if my hubs are dying now will they continue to?

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Sure you will attract more Google viewers. If you use keywords that work, Google will find them. It sometimes takes hubs some time before they work on Google, but if the article is good quality it will improve when it gets cached. I have had some hubs lie dormant for months, then suddenly start earning regularly from Google searches.

3. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

I use twitter, face book, stumbed upon , best is kooday where I earn $$ every week as well ! did hub about it . All about buying keywords & getting more viewers,

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

You're hub isn't considered "mature" by Google until it's around six months old.  I can't really qualify that statement as fact, but I've seen the successful folks here saying things like that time and again, and I believe them.

5. Dovay Lee profile image37
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

I do not know about this. If you have answers about this, please let me know. Thanks very much.

6. phiphi profile image58
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

you will have to write attractive things in your hub which attracts people more and more by your topics of hubs and by the title and content which attracts them.

7. joshhunt83 profile image60
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

Content is King! If you write high quality content they will come. Trust me on that one.

8. vocalcoach profile image97
    vocalcoachposted 5 years ago

I have noticed that it takes several months before google makes a move on most of my hubs. I'm always surprised to see a hub thats been sitting around for a very long time begin to bring in traffic.  I may be wrong, but I think attracting google viewers is not a matter of just one particular action.  A combination of trying what successful writers have done, along with building your brand ay result in more traffic.

9. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 5 years ago

The use of proper keywords will get your article all over the place, and the correct niche