jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What mandatory website url should I add when prompted in my Google Adsense set u

1. ThunderKeys profile image65
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

What mandatory website url should I add when prompted in my Google Adsense set up page?

I have no website of my own. I only have my hubpages and webanswers.com was rejected as a website. Is there a specific Hubpages URL I should be putting in? Should I put in my profile page?

2. xrocker30 profile image78
    xrocker30posted 6 years ago

Here is a guide explaining everything:

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/

3. ThunderKeys profile image65
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

Thanks for that. But the my question about what website url to add is not answered in that article. My Hubpages earnings page show the following status message re my adsense account:

"Disabled by Google for TOS Violation"

Google AdSense sent me an e-mail rejecting my application due to the webanswers.com website url being rejected. I applied from that site. The adsense application page requires a website url to replace the webanswers.com that it rejected. Do I put in my Hubpages profile url instead or some other Hubpages url?

4. CJamesIII profile image72
    CJamesIIIposted 6 years ago

Look up a hub by Mr. Glen Stok, he explains that very issue very well.  He gives two ways to deal with this issue and shows you an actual page and what is should look like and the correct URL.  It's an awesome hub!

5. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Make a 20-30 page website and make it extremely helpful with pictures , videos and lots of text (your own) and I think you are guaranteed to get an account

working