jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some of the ways of making money on hubpages.

1. gifty1 profile image58
    gifty1posted 7 years ago

What are some of the ways of making money on hubpages.

Hi, I am new on hubpages and  still looking forward to earning my first dollars on hubpages. I have created an account on amazon, adsense and kontera and published 3 hubs but I haven't  seen  any progress or earnings as at now.  Have you been able to accomplish this? and If so how did you do it.

2. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

Before the new Google algorithm, I was doing pretty well with Google AdSense, which is the only money I've made.  But since Google does not like us, it's hard to say anymore.  We don't rank high on Google now, we've been deemed a content farm, but I think Google only likes its own ads, so I'd do AdSense.  Welcome to HP and I wish you luck.

3. bushraismail profile image60
    bushraismailposted 7 years ago

i am slow too 10 months and only $4 !! but i think with time we may get a better sum..i personally dont think 3 hubs are enough..write some more.

4. tritrain profile image86
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

It sounds like you've done the necessary things as far as the setup is concerned.

Next you will want to do some research and find some good niches.

Look at upcoming products, movies, albums, celebrities, etc.  If you can get a head start and build informative Hubs about the above mentioned then you could do very well.

Try not to capitalize too much on things that are hot right now, as you may be too late.

I have a couple Hubs that may help you. First off is finding a good niche.

Once you have built your Hubs, grouped the related ones together, then you will want to ping your Hubs.  Then begin linkbuilding and sharing your Hubs on the various social networks, forums, and with friends/family.

Don't sit around waiting.  Begin working on your next project.  Keep building and growing.

If you "stumble" upon a superstar niche you can create a website about that niche.

5. gifty1 profile image58
    gifty1posted 7 years ago

Thank you very much, youv'e all been a great help. I will write more articles  and wait for the results.Thanks again tritrain those were very very good  suggessions.

working