jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does your HubPages score go down if you answer a lot of questions in a short spa

1. joshhunt83 profile image61
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

Does your HubPages score go down if you answer a lot of questions in a short space of time?

I just noticed my score went down as I was answering questions so I was curious as to whether this is the case.

2. fibo777 profile image61
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

I did not find anything about it in hubpages rules. The score can go down due to other reasons, not because you answer a lot of questions in a short period of time. If you try to follow too many people this can cause a huge drop in your hubscore, but not answering questions.

3. tritrain profile image86
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

I haven't noticed the score going down for answering questions either.

It was probably just a coincidence.

If anything, the score would probably improve, as HubPages wants people to interact with one another.

4. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I would say only if you start following every person that asked a question. Participating in the community is usually only reflected positively in your hub score.... however, no one really knows the precise calculation for the scores. However, it could be impacted by someone who didn't like something you wrote and voted your hub down. That would be my guess anyway.

PS - I haven't checked out your hubs so this is by no means because I think you wrote a bad hub... I am going to go check them out now smile

5. joshhunt83 profile image61
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

Thanks for your answers. Was just curious to be honest, still pretty new at all this and wasn't sure.

6. ravenlt04 profile image65
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

No, my score hasn't gone down simply because I answer questions.  I answer questions a lot!  I agree with barbergirl28; people's negative reactions to your answers could affect your score....

working