jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I notice you have over 20 hubs and have been hear just a few months.if you don't

1. Lee Savage profile image56
    Lee Savageposted 6 years ago

I notice you have over 20 hubs and have been hear just a few months.if you don't mind me asking

Have you had any earnings here yet?

2. Fossillady profile image95
    Fossilladyposted 6 years ago

Hi Lee, I don't mind answering, it's a question we all wonder about when we start this adventure. The answer is no, I have a few earnings on hold cause they don't send you a check till you make a minimum of $100. There are quite a few hubs that tell you how to make money and I gave up on the idea cause it involves back linking, which confused me, also using keywords, which I don't care to do! In other words it takes work and I have gained more than money from this experience. I have made real connections with people and have an audience to share my feelings, ideas, talents....I wish you luck my friend

3. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

I started writing on hubpages in search of some extra bucks. But I ended up as being rejected by Google Adsense (mainly because I belong to Asia, and will have to prove my authenticity).

I was a bit dishearted, didn't write for a week. But then I just started to spill my heart out, wrote whatever I wanted to, despite of the topic, keyword, SEO, or whatever.

And now I feel quite content with the things I have put up in hubpages, especially my social awareness hubs.

So I would say that MONEY IS IMPORTANT, But If you face problems in that, just don't give up. Write whatever you want, love WRITING, and one day you will DEFINITELY be earning $$$. That's my guarantee, best of luck smile

4. Rabia Khitran profile image78
    Rabia Khitranposted 6 years ago

@ Hunbbel Meer being Asian is not a disqualification for adsense account. I am Asian and I had my adsense account approved within one month. There must be any other reason behind this rejection. As far earning is concerned, in the start you have to be patient and hard working. In the start it is nearly equal to zero and gradually it increases.

working