jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do I know my article is good or bad?

1. simonpeter35 profile image60
    simonpeter35posted 7 years ago

How do I know my article is good or bad?

Is it based on hubscores?

2. Dorissun profile image56
    Dorissunposted 7 years ago

I also want to know the answer.... I am also a new comer here.

3. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 7 years ago

The content should be unique, no grammaticality mistakes or spell mistakes plus it cover some detail about which you are writing.No duplication is allowed here

4. webguyonline profile image52
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

you can ask other people, or otherwise read it carefully

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

For me personally when I written my article I knew that it is the greatest article on the earth. I set it free on the internet with google. I did absolutely nothing else but waited for the referring sites to find my article and they did find it 2 months later on August 2010 A.D. You must be patient and keep your hands off your article for the referring sites to find and read and use to spread around the world like they have done with my article which is seen in 8 countries with them doing all of the promoting for me. Yes 2 months is a long time but I did not panic and knew that the referring sites will find and use my article of which they have done to the Glory of GOD. Just write it and set it free on the internet and if it is excellent and of high quality they will find it and use it like they have done with mine. I have now broken the milestone of 100 views a month on my 1 article today. All things are possible. Just do it and set it free on the internet like I have done.

6. DavitosanX profile image73
    DavitosanXposted 7 years ago

Hubscores are affected by how many people view your article, which doesn't necessarily reflect it's quality. Your readers' feedback would be a better indicator.

7. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Nah, Hubscores aren't a very good indication of anything.  Gauge your article's quality on whether or not people respond to it and/or follow you.

If you're an author of crap, sooner or later Hubpages will let you know...  unless you're me and you slip through the cracks.

8. HRoger profile image61
    HRogerposted 7 years ago

Your hubber score and the score of your individual hubs will continue to increase whether your article is good or bad. You article is good if its well written, not too long, focused on the topic and very creative. When people leave you good comments  and enjoy reading your writing it also indicates that you article is very good. These are some specs that can define your article as a well written piece.

working