jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much hubs do average hubbers start out with in the first month?

1. Johnjfernando profile image59
    Johnjfernandoposted 7 years ago

How much hubs do average hubbers start out with in the first month?

How much hubs should you make in a month to be on track and avoiding hub Karma? What is the reasonable amount the average hubbers start out with?

2. HRoger profile image62
    HRogerposted 7 years ago

I don't think Hub Karma is a bad thing to avoid, also Hubbers can start as many Hubs as they would like to, but if you want to keep a good hubKarma score you need to suggest links through out your hubs. But this is optional and not a requirement.

3. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

About 10. Usually about topics such as weightloss, financial wisdom, etc etc

4. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

On my first month, I did the "30hubs in 30days" challenge.  It was really difficult and towards the last few days, I was banging my head on the wall. lol  But I finished it and it was such an accomplishment for me.  It was a good motivator to keep on writing.  Why do you want to avoid Hub Karma?  I don't think you can avoid Hub Karma as it always appears after you published a hub suggesting links.  They are just suggested links to keep the readers in Hubpages.  I try to write at least one hub every week, or more depending on how busy I am.  But the more hubs you write, the better chance you have in earning more money here in Hubpages.  Here is the link to the HubChallengers forum, you might want to go there and take a look.  Good luck!

http://hubpages.com/forum/25

working