jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

How much time do you spend on hubpages?

1. lmoynihan082 profile image60
    lmoynihan082posted 7 years ago

How much time do you spend on hubpages?

2. QudsiaP1 profile image62
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

If it was possible, an eternity. However, in reality, every spare moment I have.

Every time I feel stressed or tired I come here to write and read, it gives me great pleasure.

3. skisy profile image82
    skisyposted 7 years ago

Some days too much and other days not at all.

Frustratingly most of my time is spent thinking about what to write about next, quite often takes me a long time to come up with a worthwhile subject for a hub, so I just answer people's questions (such as this one) and help other people out in the meantime.

4. wytegarillaz profile image74
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

A lot of time ! writing , reccommending other hubbers hubs, hub hopping , answering questions, however I also spend time on kooday where I make money every week and get more viwers to my hubs like my hub says!

5. DaNoblest profile image61
    DaNoblestposted 7 years ago

I would have to say about 80% of the time I spend online is here at Hubpages.

6. EatLovePray profile image56
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

I used to spend lots of time on HubPages! Nowadays, the time varies.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Maybe 30 minutes to an hour a day. I really enjoy reading and answering the questions.

8. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Too much, but I enjoy it.  I love writing, answering questions, reading gossips in forums and playing games in sandpit.  So much to do... so little time. big_smile

9. Andrew0208 profile image57
    Andrew0208posted 7 years ago

Over 10hrs: All day, all night either on desktop/laptop or on mobile phone, goes offline on HubPages only when I'm asleep. As for me, it's a virtual delightsome home.

10. profile image57
    rieomposted 7 years ago

I like it here and probably spend more time on answering questions and doing hub hopping than writing.  I decided to come and finish off a hub that I have had written but had sitting here for awhile and instead I find myself answering questions.

11. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Around 10 hours a day reading questions and answering them. I enjoy doing this and is very entertaining with all the votes down that I get while I watch my 1 article go around the world through 100 percent referring sites spreading it around the world for me and the members of hubpages can not see it but everyone else can through the referring sites and of course the staff of hubpages. This is very funny and you will not be able to vote down the greatest article on the earth.

12. Midianite profile image57
    Midianiteposted 7 years ago

Seeing as I'm not working too much now, a fair bit of time, anywhere between 2-5 hours... perhaps more.

Question for the next person to answer... Do you guys all work a lot (like full-time) - How do you have the time to write on hubpages so often?

working