jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How do you spend most of your time on HubPages?

1. Miss Info profile image83
    Miss Infoposted 6 years ago

How do you spend most of your time on HubPages?

Do you spend most of your time reading hubs, writing hubs, answering questions, writing questions or commenting on forums?

2. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

I spend most of my time reading and commenting on hubs and answering questions. When I'm inspired to write a hub, it is then that I spend the time doing just that so I'm not distracted.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

reading a few hubs and then i mostly answer or ask questions. too many hubs tend to be way too long so i don't read as many as i would like to.

4. simplymoneyboy profile image59
    simplymoneyboyposted 6 years ago

I read most of the time in hubpages of other hubs. Then, i will create a hub with a new topic. I really love writing hubs these days.

5. Fotographer profile image56
    Fotographerposted 6 years ago

One thing I am sure of, I don't spend much time writing hubs. The time is spent reading, answering etc.

6. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Trolling through the Topics page, Hub Hopping, checking followers new hubs and anwering some quesions.

7. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

I spend most of my time by promoting my hubs outside hubpages. I also read and leave comments of hubs and answer commets. smile

8. spanishtoday profile image59
    spanishtodayposted 6 years ago

Click, click, click, read, click, click, read, comment, click...

9. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 6 years ago

Hub pages is not only considered a way to pass my time, However, it also acts like a sweet girlfriend with whom I do not even know how the time passes.  This comes out of interest in revealing new things that I only find here and the way it captures my attention towards new things and view points of people from world wide here itself.