jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

How many hours a day do you spend on HUbpages?

1. tonymead60 profile image92
    tonymead60posted 6 years ago

How many hours a day do you spend on HUbpages?

2. iamsergell profile image59
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

5-6 hours. I spend the time reading articles and answering questions. big_smile

3. mskills profile image86
    mskillsposted 6 years ago

Not counting the time writing hubs, I'd say about 1-2 hours per day.  About half of that is reading new hubs, and the other half commenting and posting in the forums.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

I depends on the day.  Sometimes I spend about an hour; other days I spend about 5 hours a day.  If I am working on a hub, I always spend more time.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

On the average I will spend a good 4 to 6 total hours, between reading, commenting, browsing and writing.

6. psf profile image76
    psfposted 6 years ago

Form me it is very random, I used to spend 1-2 hr on an average. I have days where I spent only 10-15 minutes, and days spent more than 4 hours. Instead of spending continuously for an hour or so, I would prefer to check hubpages then and there and spend 5 to 10 minutes every time, if I am not writing any new hub.

7. simplymoneyboy profile image59
    simplymoneyboyposted 6 years ago

4 Hours in Hubpages, 2 hours in blogspot, 1 hour in website, 30 minutes doing seo.

This is my schedule. smile

8. vertualit profile image59
    vertualitposted 6 years ago

I love Hubpages but i do not get enough time for Hubpages. I spend 1 - 1.5 hours per day. smile

9. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

It depends if I'm working my regular job or not. But I do manage to log in for a minimum of two to three hours on most days.

10. SuccessfromHome profile image74
    SuccessfromHomeposted 6 years ago

I average about 2-3 hours on HubPages a day. Ill write a hub, then Ill go into the forums and post, answer and ask questions, and also hop hubs as well.

11. Pollyannalana profile image86
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I can tell you I spend way too many hours here that's what, I am here more than anywhere else and it's got to stop! lol

12. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I am on here so much I don't even keep track of my hours. It feels like I am on and off of the computer all day long.

13. amurbach profile image83
    amurbachposted 6 years ago

On and off through out the day usually but when I am working on a hub it usually takes me about 1 to 3 hours to complete.  Recently, I am participating more on the forums, answering questions and hub hopping and I probably spend less than an hour doing that depending on how much time I have as I work full time as well.

14. BabyCheetah profile image73
    BabyCheetahposted 6 years ago

Well I always visit when I'm online and like to answer a few questions.I need to write more hubs for the amount of time I spend here though smile