Lets Show Uninvited Writer Some Thanks

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (27 posts)
  1. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

A couple weeks ago she told many of us about Shetoldme.com

Well that site has proven to be pretty good for traffic.

I see she is the top referer with 66 people.  I propose anyone who hasnt signed up yet head over to her profile http://hubpages.com/profile/Uninvited+Writer and lets get her more people.

Great thanks to a great hubber

2. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

You're so sweet Dale. smile thank you UW for giving such a great tip! big_smile

3. profile image48
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

I agree Dale, it is a good site, well played UW !

4. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

I rather like UW. She has class. A great quality smile

1. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know, we just gotta get the bugger to smile smile

The lovely lady does of course know I only Jest !

5. Dale Mazurek profile image61

Well she definatly deserves a lot of credit for finding the site and telling us about it.

One classy lady but yes needs to crack a smile.  LOL

6. Aware1 profile image59
    Aware1posted 14 years ago

This is awesome! I have signed up under Uninvited Writer! I look forward to grow with this community! Thank you! smile

1. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I knew that was you, jeeeeez how many buggers are you lol !

7. Dale Mazurek profile image61

Lets keep it going for her.

8. GeneralHowitzer profile image46
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

No thanks Dale...

... I'm already her fan,

she is wonderful, witty and amiable...

9. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Where is that blushing smilie?

Aww...thanks Dale. I am glad I found that site too smile

10. ixwa profile image74
    ixwaposted 14 years ago

Very knowledgeable, astute- and  there is some speed, clarity and directness in her response. Love all that and then some...

11. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

I'm actually seeing some traffic from it. Thank you again UW!

12. blue dog profile image60
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

yeah, uninvited writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's working for me too.

13. HWP profile image61
    HWPposted 14 years ago

This looks good, but is there any danger of incurring duplicate content penalties by using this? Just wary of screwing things up LOL!

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I copied and pasted my introductions to many articles, and these have not been flagged, although these were for BIG hubs of mine. To be on the safe side, I recommend that you re-write your description on shetoldme.com..... then there is no chance.

1. HWP profile image61
        HWPposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Genius idea!  Thanks :-)

1. Lissie profile image76
          Lissieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

NOT sorry - if you want the page on shetoldme to index and therefore give value to your backlink you should take 30s and rewrite the description so its unique

14. Misha profile image65
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Susan is always helpful smile

15. pageantgirl31413 profile image75
    pageantgirl31413posted 14 years ago

Signed up myself under UW. Thanks for the tip!

16. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Rah Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah Yeay Uninvited Writer.

I signed up under her and got traffic as well.

17. viryabo profile image95
    viryaboposted 14 years ago

Great of you Dale to start this. I already signed up under UW a couple of weeks ago. Scooped just a few for now. Must go back and do more.
    Thank you so much, Merci, and more to you UW. You are one of the best! smile

18. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

I wouldn't give writing scoops short shrift. I've actually gotten some adsense revenue from them.

You should take every opportunity to write well thought out unique sales coppy. Not only for links buy for ca-ching possibilities. I'm starting to think of them as micro-hubs.

19. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

I just want an excuse to compliment Univited!  smile

Always smart and nice...a pleasure.

20. r2moo2 profile image60
    r2moo2posted 14 years ago

Hey uninvited writer,

Thanks for your implicit help through your About Me page!

Your referrals and links are great!

I have benefited much from you, and I just have to show you my thanks for your introduction to this writing world.

Cheers!
    Jonathan Moo

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad to hear it smile

21. sunforged profile image75
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

If you have your pub-id inserted at that site, you should take a look at this

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/23436

thats my PSA of the day....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)