jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I get my hub karma up?

1. LaTina B. profile image59
    LaTina B.posted 6 years ago

How do I get my hub karma up?

2. futurenetads profile image69
    futurenetadsposted 6 years ago

In my view we have to write original content  and actively participate in hubpages and how  you link to others' Hubs and to Topic pages in your own Hubs.hub karma also helps to improve your hub score.All these things help  you to drive more traffic to your hub. keep Hubing

3. Anne Pettit profile image72
    Anne Pettitposted 6 years ago

hub karma is easy to get up.  Suggest links in your hubs to other hubbers, answer questions.  Join the community!

4. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

I'm learning too LaTina B , , ,I think patience is a key. I have read over and over it takes time , , ,so, I'm making a plan starting tomorrow how much time per day, how many hubs how often, and explore all my interests and not just one in particular. Good luck! And, remember to have fun, fun, fun

5. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

HubKarma is mostly based upon how much your Hub(s) link to other Hubs, as related to the keywords selected.  The Link Suggestion Tool is very helpful for this.

You can link to other Hubs that you have created.

I believe that the amount of external traffic plays a huge role, as well as time spent on the page.  Also, how many clickouts are done, possibly giving emphasis to Ad clicks and clickthroughs to other Hubs or external links.

HubPages does not share the ratio or algorithm with us, so you kind of have to guess.

For reference, here is what HubPages tells us: "HubKarma is a score that reflects the degree to which you link to others' Hubs and to Topic pages in your own Hubs. Hubs that point to other relevant, high quality Hubs enhance readers' experience on HubPages and improve HubPages credibility as a trusted resource. HubKarma has some influence on your Hubber Score and is on a 0-100 scale. The link suggestion tool makes linking to other Hubs and Topic pages easier." - http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubkarma

6. kafsoa profile image73
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

Go to your hubs, and click the "suggest links" button up, it will show you hubs talking about things in your hub including your own hubs if any. just click the highlighted words or phrases, this will show you the pages you can share with availability to preview them to see if suitable. You need also to click to forums up and see the communities you like and join. In your account page you'll find recent questions up the page, answer these questions or click the "answers" tap up and start answering questions you want. Am I talking too much!. wink Good luck