jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How often do you get on the hub pages?

1. goody7 profile image75
    goody7posted 6 years ago

How often do you get on the hub pages?

2. Kris Heeter profile image81
    Kris Heeterposted 6 years ago

I'm usually on here everyday.  I try to write a hub about once every couple of days but I check for comments and read hubs from others each day.

3. sameer-speaks profile image60
    sameer-speaksposted 6 years ago

Daily. I am new to hubpages and find it quite interesting.

4. Hawkesdream profile image71
    Hawkesdreamposted 6 years ago

Hubpages is very addictive. I have been here over two years and in the beginning I was here nearly all day every day. I then had a break, a long break. Now I have returned and I pop in daily, reading hubs commenting and answering questions.

I have yet to write another hub, preferring to update the ones I have already. A new hub is on the way though, I can feel it in my bones,

5. bmukherjii profile image60
    bmukherjiiposted 6 years ago

I visit the hubpages almost everyday.. I really love exploring new hubs

6. donnaisabella profile image79
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

I get on here as often as my other responsibilities can allow me. I am here more often now than before because I had network issues.

7. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I'm here daily (at least during the week), adding tags, answering questions and reading and writing hubs. I enjoy the community here.

8. wonderingwoolley profile image55
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

I check my comments, etc. at least once a day. A couple times a week I try to generate a hub, and do what I can "Hubtivity" where I hop hubs, comment on hubs and answer questions. It helps me keep in tune with whats happening on Hub Pages without feeling the pressure to produce at a crazy rate.

9. Darkmetaly profile image67
    Darkmetalyposted 6 years ago

hmm ones or twice a day when i´m not buried in homework.