jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can I comment on the answer I received.

1. Dreatech profile image58
    Dreatechposted 6 years ago

Can I comment on the answer I received.

Can I comment on the answer I received from my fellow hubbers; maybe to ask more details on the same question  or to clearify myself better?

2. Dovay Lee profile image35
    Dovay Leeposted 6 years ago

as far as i know,you can not comment on the answers that you received. Sometimes I am really appreciated and thankful for their kindness and answers, I will click" answer this question" button and write down what I want to express to them. Hope this will help. Have a nice day

3. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

No, unfortunately we are only allowed one answer to a question, and that includes the one who is asking the question. You can also only vote up or down once per answer.

4. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

You could comment, but the answerer would not be able to respond on the question. 

However, the answerer could be asked another question.  Maybe you could ask the question on the Forum, which would open it up to more possibilities.

Here's more info - http://hubpages.com/faq/#question-more-than-once

5. jagerfoods profile image59
    jagerfoodsposted 6 years ago

Your only allowed one answer to a question. That said, you are still allowed to contact someone directly. It's a button under the profile page. Somewhere around the follow button.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Sure you can!  Give it a try!  Homeland security probably isn't even up to speed on that, it's kind of a secret!