jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have the new rules on here made it a better site for you?

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

Have the new rules on here made it a better site for you?

hubpages has new rules for posting hubs, has it made your experience on here better or worse?

2. kafsoa profile image73
    kafsoaposted 7 years ago

We must follow the rules even if we don't get more experience. and sure when you work on hubpages you get experienced on time especially when you follow discussions and read new hubs of old staff. Writing itself is a great experience.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

It's not affected me much.  I had to trim the number of amazon.com ads on a few hubs, but that was it.  That didn't bother me much, as I don't seem to be able to make much with amazon.com. . .not that I've really tried so hard.

I think the new rules are great though!  Seeing spam on this site disgusted me, and gave me the sense that this site wasn't always going to be such a great one.  I also know for certain that having amazon ads, as the first thing that someone sees on a article, is a real turn off for the reader, and it gives the idea that the content of the article isn't what was important to the author.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Not one bit. I am still on page 1 of google and first on the list on page 1 since September 2010 A.D. My traffic views are multiplying rapidly ever since that time. I get all of my traffic through 100 percent referring sites. I now have a total ever views of 1442 April 12, 2011 A.D. 10:30 pm. I earned my first $.01 cent on December 28, 2010 A.D.

working