jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do people love writing on Hubpages?

1. manjubose5 profile image72
    manjubose5posted 6 years ago

Why do people love writing on Hubpages?

If you are among the fans of Hubpages, write your views or experiences.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

There are several reasons why people write on HP, and all of them are valid.

I write for two reasons; in order to become known one of the easiest ways is to be published, self publishing is a way of getting your name out there. This can help in the future if you have aspirations of publishing a book.

Another reason is simply to share what I know about photography, like a teacher of sorts.

Monetary compensation is another reason but this takes time before you actually start seeing results.

3. ptosis profile image77
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

You still own it after publishing, can tweak, remove and add. I also like the capsules where I can add polls, quizzes,  and videos.

Sell on associated content or triond & that's it. It's out of your control - can't even delete.

4. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

Because you can share your content on Hub Pages.That's why people love to write on Hub Pages.

5. vocalcoach profile image97
    vocalcoachposted 6 years ago

There is more than one answer to this question, depending on why you write on hubpges.  I can only answer for myself.

One reason I love writing here is because of the immense growth I have seen in my own writing. I learn and am both inspired and motivated by other writers.

The comments are crucial to my learning and growth.  The support I recieve is like a "shot in the arm".

The vast amount of friends, love and strenght I have found here, can't be matched anywhere else.

I am truly blessed, as we all are, to be writing here on hubpages!