jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How I can earn on Hub Pages?

1. Barley profile image59
    Barleyposted 7 years ago

How I can earn on Hub Pages?

How I can earn on Hub Pages, What are the methods of earning on Hub Pages?

2. jreuter profile image87
    jreuterposted 7 years ago

1. Lots of Hubs that are well-written, informative, and that appeal to a wide range of people.

2.  Networking by linking to other sites and by talking to other writers and hubber.

3. Limitless patience.  I've been here over two years and am not making much at all. 

4.  Stubborn optimism!

and of course, make sure under your affiliate settings-earnings page that you have all the necessary things activated (google adsense, hubpage ad program, etc.)

3. micadeolu profile image49
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

The first thing is to have it at the back of your mind that you are not writing to earn money but just for the love of it and also to solidify knowledge. Secondly, visit hubpages knowledge based pages and tutorials. Thirdly, read some hubs and see how they are written. Again you can search out from google or hubpages the terms "how to write effective articles". You should also search for "effective uses of keywords".

There are more for you to learn but you can start up with these tips given.

4. lex123 profile image66
    lex123posted 7 years ago

The first thing you can do is search "how to earn on hubpages" on the top search column.  You will get at least 700 results.

Go through the interesting ones and you will get the answer, and then work hard towards achieving it.

The main qualities you should have to achieve this goal are persistence, optimistic, and hard work. 

All the best. .

5. CASE1WORKER profile image70
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

hi, a simple answer, write good quality hubs, then sign up for adsense, hub pages ad programme and amazon. Once you have done this the money will start trickling in

6. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I have earned just over $5 this month so far  from the new hubpages program so some people must have earned a lot more.
    keep promoting your hubs on facebook, stumbleupon, kooday ( earn $20- 80 a week on kooday !), people you meet etc for more viewers =more earning !

7. justom profile image69
    justomposted 6 years ago

It's all a fraud. You will make 0 $ and be subjected to childish rules made up by the chosen few who rip everyone else off. If you're doing it for money sorry.

8. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

Quality hubs really help but if it's not read....then it's a waste....link it with as many social networking sites you can and hopefully money might be made

working