jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

How many of you use the "Hub Hopper" and how often?

1. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 7 years ago

How many of you use the "Hub Hopper" and how often?

Do you leave comments, vote in polls, rate up or down, follow, and post fan mail while Hub Hopping?

2. gregas profile image81
    gregasposted 7 years ago

I use Hub Hopper quite often. When I find a hub of interest to me, I do leave comments and ratings. Greg

3. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 7 years ago

I use it every day almost. It's a great way to read what else is out there and give writers with potential a vote up. I also find people I'd like to follow.

4. Scosgrove profile image74
    Scosgroveposted 7 years ago

Same. I use it quite often. I'm a StumbleUpon addict, and HubHopping is basically Stumbling for Hubs, so it fits perfectly with my "bored browsing" routine.

It also allows me to find interesting hubs, meet more hubbers, and rate and comment more often.

Love the feature.

5. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I use Hub Hopper every other day. I enjoy reading fresh content and other peoples views. If i have enjoyed a hub then i always comment and vote, i will also follow that hubber too.

6. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

I use it a lot to read new hubs , often vote up , click on  a button if relevent --leave a comment if I like it , this is where an " interesting " button is needed as a lot are more interesting rather than useful or awesome /

7. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 7 years ago

I use it several times a week and leave comments, rate up,  or flag poor or inappropriate content.

8. BabyCheetah profile image72
    BabyCheetahposted 7 years ago

I'm pretty new here so only used it once so far smile

9. thefundu profile image59
    thefunduposted 7 years ago

Just used it today and found great. I am a newbie here so just learning.

10. Maxine Lee profile image64
    Maxine Leeposted 7 years ago

I joined today and used the Hub Hopper already - I'll use it as often as time allows. I like the randomness of it. I rated a couple of pages that I liked.

11. Christine P Ann profile image75
    Christine P Annposted 7 years ago

I love hub hopping and when I find something on a topic I am interested in I always leave a comment. If there is a poll I vote and I rate up or down (mostly up-if I don't like the hub I don't rate it) I sometimes post fan mail as well. And if I like other hubs by that person I will follow them.

12. David Warren profile image80
    David Warrenposted 7 years ago

I probably use Hub Hopper too much, lol. I go in there and sometimes stay for hours. I read many hubs from this process and always rate them if I think they are good. Most everyone I follow was found thru Hub Hopping.

13. The Reminder profile image75
    The Reminderposted 6 years ago

I use it to read new hubs and when I have no ideas to my new hubs. In other words for inspiration.

14. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

I check it at least once a day or more. It's fun to do and you get a cross section of hubs.

working