jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do I break the 85 mark on my profile rating?

1. DanuckInUSA profile image59
    DanuckInUSAposted 6 years ago

How do I break the 85 mark on my profile rating?

2. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

Basically proper content in your Hubs is the best way to get a high score.

The second point is Hub Karma. Link your Hubs to other peoples Hubs and you get a High Score for this. In the end this will influence your personal score. If you do not want to link much, use your low ranking Hubs and link them to other better ranking Hubs. When your Karma increases your Personal Score increases too

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Participate in forums, ask and answer questions, improve your hubs, back link your hubs, hop some hubs, comment other hubs, write new high quality hubs. . . .I think I covered it all.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

I have posted answers to several questions and posts just like this one. It appears that the main element in obtaining a high profile score is the number of visitors within a specified time frame. Hub hoping, forum participation, answering and asking questions is fine, but they seem to be useful for maintaining a high profile score. Sample: author with 2 weeks on this site, 8 hubs and 11 followers and a profile score of 91. Unless this author spends all day hub hoping, answering and posting questions, participating in forums then there is no other explanation.

For the last 2 months I have been hub hoping  several times per day, answering and posting questions, and participating in the forums. Due to my topic of choice, my traffic is steady but not exorbitant and my profile score has remained about the same. On occasions on which I have seen a sharp raise in the numbers of visitors, my profile score has jumped three to four spaces. Then when the number of visitors levels out, the score drops again.

5. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

The advice that has been offered already is what I would agree with.  If you are not advancing your scores, my assumption, (not having read your work) is that your hubs are in need of some tweeking-either content, length or grammar. 

Try reading what other people have written who are scoring in the 100's and see what they are doing differently from you. 

Good luck.

6. FranYo profile image57
    FranYoposted 6 years ago

By Hub hoping, do you mean commenting on other's Hubs?  Probably a stupid question, but I'm really asking!

7. wynnestudios profile image61
    wynnestudiosposted 5 years ago

I was wondering the same thing. I got a hub kicked back by the moderator, so I am assuming that didn't help. I have gone down about 6 points in the last couple of days. I do participate in the community and my hubs are okay written I believe. I haven't really done anything lately to cause this. I did notice a jump back up when I comment on people's hubs and just make conversation within the community. I will now try to link some of my other pages like someone suggested to see if that helps.

working