jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long it took for you to earn your first dollar in hubpages?

1. Vishaaa profile image76
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

How long it took for you to earn your first dollar in hubpages?

Earnings depends on the quality and the potentiality of a hub. But i'm interested to know the individual experience on their earnings. How long it took or after how many hubs you could earn your first dollar?

2. Garrett Mickley profile image81
    Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago

I don't remember what my first Adsense or Amazon dollar was, but since the new HubPages ad program started, I earned my first dollar in just 6 days.

3. profile image49
    springzposted 6 years ago

Took me about 1 month before i earned my first dollar. Maybe that's really long, it's hard to earn money. I say it's hard, what i mean is, it takes a lot of effort and time and effort and.....more time.

I'm grateful that I learned how to type fast at an early age otherwise I wouldn't even attempt to type online.

4. stricktlydating profile image80
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

First dollar within a few days.  First cheque from the dating affiliate program I use within 2 months (around 30 hubs at the time I think) and first adsense cheque about a month after that.

5. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

For the first dollar, it took about a week.

6. nifwlseirff profile image96
    nifwlseirffposted 6 years ago

It took me 2 months and about 750 hub views, but I took my time in publishing as I was overwhelmed with other commitments.

working