jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can someone explain why a Hubscore goes down 2 points but the Hubkarma goes up?

1. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Can someone explain why a Hubscore goes down 2 points but the Hubkarma goes up?

And of course they will no doubt close this question as someone out there flags all my questions and they get closed.....oh well

2. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

I don't think you need to worry about either one as long as you keep working at writing really good hubs.

Hubkarma has to do with how often you add someone else's hub link to your page. It doesn't make sense to me why the hubscore for your page would have gone down though.

3. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

This happens to me all the time. I get Hubkarma all the time, but my score usually stays the same and sometimes even goes down.

4. yshashikant profile image72
    yshashikantposted 6 years ago

The same thing has happened with me. My hubscore was 94 but now it is 92 and my hubkarma has raised to 97.

Hubkarma depends on the number of links you post in your hubs. And if you have a lot of them you surely will have an amazing hubkarma score.

Author score depends on the number of hubs you publish, their frequency, originality and the number of people viewing your hubs. And if your author score is going doing its time to publish something new and original again. Good luck hubbing.

5. FranYo profile image57
    FranYoposted 6 years ago

In my efforts to learn and develop my Hub-ish-ess-ness, you've pointed out to me that I need to learn what HubKarma IS!