jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is it against Hub Pages policy to list stats about your hubs?

1. stuff4you profile image65
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

Is it against Hub Pages policy to list stats about your hubs?

such as how many views you've gotten and traffic sources.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

As far as I know, you can publish your stats, keywords, income and anything related to you.

3. Debby Bruck profile image72
    Debby Bruckposted 6 years ago

Did something happen to initiate this prompt? You know in this feed mode a person can only answer once, and you are unable to reply.

Perhaps you could post this in the Forums section? I believe I have seen many hubpages where people illustrate their dashboard as tutorials to improve ratings, etc.

I don't really have an answer for this question.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

You can post your stats.  I've seen posts with snapshots of people's Google Adsense earnings.  I like seeing people's stats, etc.  I want to know everything that works best so far as webpage creation, promotion, etc.

Oh, and I believe that LuisEGonzales is staff at Hubpages, at least he had led me to believe that.  I'm definitely NOT, fyi.

5. Dilnashi profile image57
    Dilnashiposted 6 years ago

I think you can post or publish that stats on your hubs, i saw that in many hubs before...

6. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

It is not against hub policy, rather it is you who decide if it is  against your own policy.

7. BlissfulWriter profile image67
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

No, it is not against HubPages policy to list your HubPages stats.  But it is against Google's policy to list certain aspects of Google AdSense's report stats. I forgot exactly what those portions are -- you might want to read the Google TOS (Terms of Service).