jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who are a few of your favorite hubbers?

1. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

Who are a few of your favorite hubbers?

I believe that I like every hubber on hub pages. I would have to say I like to visit Stars439 more often than others, because he is a very kind and open person. I like his writing and how he uses in own experiences in his hubs.

2. xanzacow profile image73
    xanzacowposted 6 years ago

So far, I like each Hubber for different reasons. To pick one as favorite, would be like picking a favorite rainbow. All are beautiful. Best wishes each and every one!

3. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

I completly agree with you xanzacow! All are awesome!

4. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

I truly enjoy the writings of WillStarr and Ghost32...both write in the short story western genre. SilverGenes is exceptional and writes with the fluidity of "buttah" when she elects to create some great fiction. The Frog Prince and breakfastpop keep the political discussions fired with some excellent angles and news tidbits. saddlerider1 brings emotion and feelings to the forefront with his life stories and his poetry verses. TimBryce writes some excellent expose on the technical aspects of the information age as well as some very good common sense writing on life experiences in general.  Those are just a few.  In my opinion, there are not enough fiction writers on the Hub.  That is quickly evidenced by simply going through the top 50 writers at any given time and looking at how many write fiction....very, very few. HP needs to buck that area up some.  WB

5. profile image49
    samuelmeadowsposted 6 years ago

I think its a good blog read whole story of this blog its really nice.I fully agree with the writer.
    http://www.healthproductreviewers.com/l … eview.html

6. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I would never answer a question like this.  If I suggest another hubber, it is in response to a question, and I have read the hubs written by the other person, and feel they provide great information on a particular topic.

If somebody is your favorite, then you can

read every  hub they write
    vote on it
    google plus it
    share it
    use the blog it button in the share it area
    use link in your hub, blot or website

But to ask who is your favorite hubber, I don't really think is appropriate, unless you want good info on a particular topic, then others will list hubbers that they think will help you.

working