jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are the criteria by which some questions are chosen to appear among the Hot

1. infodetective profile image61
    infodetectiveposted 6 years ago

What are the criteria by which some questions are chosen to appear among the Hot Questions?

2. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

There isn't any type of criteria. The community just creates them and we can pick and choose which questions to answer. Just like the question I just answered for you. smile

3. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

If you get a lot of answers in a short period of time, you're golden.

4. barbergirl28 profile image78
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

I always wondered the same thing... sometimes I see questions that jump into the hot category that only have 1 or 2 answers. It might be the topic that also throws it up!

5. kafsoa profile image72
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

Wow! I see your question at the top of the hot questions, may be because you've mentioned the word hot! just a joke, I agree with Don Dwest, I think it depends of the rate  of answering questions. No matter how many answers are there, You just have 3 answers and your question is there hun;)

6. wilbury4 profile image73
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

I've noticed this and something does seem amiss!
    If you have a "h" or an "e" on your profile image, this seems to put you higher up the list, no matter how many answers your question has attracted, strange?
    At this very moment, a guestion from an "e" member which has only generated 2 awswers stands in third place, above a standard members question which has generated 34 answers.
    Rather illogical Mr Spock...

7. cyoung35 profile image86
    cyoung35posted 6 years ago

I've seen many with 0 answers, so how does this work?

working