jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Y are all my hubscores at 50 suddenly

1. shaekelly profile image65
    shaekellyposted 6 years ago

Y are all my hubscores at 50 suddenly

2. Deadsearose profile image58
    Deadsearoseposted 6 years ago

I was just wondering the same thing (O_o)

3. heavenbound5511 profile image81
    heavenbound5511posted 6 years ago

As the traffic to your hubs go up and down so does your page score. How ever many votes up or down is reflected also in your score. When your page traffic slows down/and or comes to stop it will eventually go into the 50's.
    If the pages have been flagged for any reason at all and has not been corrected yet, that too will drop your score or they will unpublish it.
    Some of mine have been and a couple are still in the 50's. I deleted some after awhile, and some I improved, added or rearranged. The ones I choose to leave that way is because there's nothing wrong with them, they just get low traffic and/or don't have enough back links to them yet. Not all your pages are in the 50's, just some. smile
    God bless you!

4. sangre profile image94
    sangreposted 6 years ago

The more people who visit your hub the more your score goes up. My published hubs always start at 50 and then when traffic comes to them they go up.

5. Matt in Jax profile image71
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

All my scores have randomly gone down by about 5 points each in the last two days, but traffic hasn't slowed much at all. And I had a Hub start at 60 the other day for some reason? No idea there. Maybe because I made the Hub and took two days to work on it before publishing?

6. LVidoni5 profile image80
    LVidoni5posted 6 years ago

I asked a simiar question and someone told me it's a glitch that should be worked out shourtly. My hubscores rose again a little bit after that.

working