jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Am I allowed to buy from Amazon through my own link?

1. Doctor Kristy profile image91
    Doctor Kristyposted 6 years ago

Am I allowed to buy from Amazon through my own link?

I have found an item on Amazon I want to buy, and was wondering whether I can write a relevant hub that includes a link to it, then buy through the link to get my referral percentage back for the purchase.

I know you can't click on your adsenses, but since with Amazon you only get paid if a purchase is made, and I intend on making that purchase, I was wondering if maybe it's okay?

2. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

I beleive you can buy from your wn. You just will not get credit or your percentage for that sale that you made from yourself and No don't click your own Goggle Adsense!!

3. Mr Nice profile image79
    Mr Niceposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5022446_f260.jpg

Amazon's policy for Associates placing orders for themselves.

You may not purchase products during sessions initiated through your own Associates links and will not receive referral fees for such orders. This includes orders for customers, orders on behalf of customers, and orders for products to be used by you, your friends, your relatives, or your associates in any manner.

Please go to affiliate program amazon help and you will find this policy rule there. I entered the link here but system says affiliate link is not allowed.

4. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

No, you are not allowed.

However, if you were to buy off of your Squidoo lens, via THEIR affiliate code, then you could even get a small commission for it.

working